Method 1 is faster but advanced and is explained at http://mywebexperience.com/2010/06/upload-large-database-to-mysql-in-seconds
Method 2 is a bit slow but is very easy. It has windows interface.
- Download your package from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/gui-tools/5.0.html
- Run MySql Administrator
- Before you go ahead you must allow your server to connect to your computer to it. For this you need to add your computer IP (Use whatismyip.com) to the server. The option to add your IP is given in cpanel in the Remote Mysql section.
- Then go back and start mysql administrator, and give Server Host – your website address (example.com) your username and password for cPanel or database login and Port as 3306.
- Go to Restore Tab and then click Open Backup File, select the file. Select the database to upload in Target Schema. Select ignore errors and click create database if it does not exist.
- Click start restore. Over!!!