Google the King of internet, is always going for technological advancements to make its Tools more and more user-friendly. Its latest development has enabled viewing the videos uploaded in your Google Documents directly in your browser.
And it is as simple as just playing a video on your normal computer. Just click on it and press play, you will be viewing your favorite videos in no time. Though the process is a bit slow now but with time it is expected to become very fast.
Just take care that your videos in the format supported by Google Docs as shown below:
- WebM files (Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codec)
- .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files – (h264 and mpeg4 video codecs and AAC audio codec)
- .AVI (many cameras use this format – typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM)
- .MPEGPS (MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio)
- .FLV (Adobe – FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio)
Tags: Google Docs, google documents, videos