All the mails that arrive in an Gmail inbox can be forwarded to any other mail box using the wonderful feature made available to us by Google.
This is similar to importing mail from gmail to hotmail or yahoo but only thing is action is taken by gmail.
To activate this feature in Gmail you need to follow the below steps
- Login into gmail
- Go to settings
- Forwarding and POP/IMAP Tab
- Click Add a forwarding Address
- Enter the email address that you want to forward your gmail mails to there.
- A confirmation code will be sent to verify permission.
- You need to put that code in gmail and done.
Also see how to Import Hotmail and Yahoo mails into Gmail