For this we search web for same Analytics ID, and since its understood that the a single user has only one basic analytics account number we can track all the websites owned by him.
Below is the list of steps required to find the sites owner by the same analytics ID
- First we need to find out the analytics code of a website.
- Just right click the website in any browser and click VIEW SOURCE.
- Search (Use CTRL+F) for the term UA– and you will get and number like UA-138475
- Copy the code and paste the this site http://www.spyonweb.com/
- The site will bring to you a list of websites using same analytics account.