Create folders in iphone – tutorial
Making folders in iPhone has been added from ios4 and is really a wonderful feature. You can put all similar apps in a single folder.
To make a folder you need to follow the below steps.
1. Press Hold on any app icon on dashboard until they start dancing and showing the cross button on left corner.
2. Once they start dancing, select any icon by press holding it and moving it over another icon, 2 of which you want to group.
3. It will make an outline folder type as shown below
4. Leave the icon over the other icon to create a folder a below.
5. GO out of the dancing mode by pressing the home button. Below is a screen shot of the folder.
tags: put similar apps in on folder, how to create folders in iphone